Wednesday, June 25, 2014

More Chalkboard Fun!

Way back when, I got this frame and made it into an organization project. Ultimately, the project was unsuccessful, but I kept the frame around 'cuz I really liked its color, plus I knew it'd be good for repurposing down the line. Today, it has had its rebirth!

What started as this:


Was this (disassembled and mid-transition):

Became this!

A family calendar and menu board. We had one before and I loved how well it worked for us, but the previous one was just a vinyl sticker (i don't recommend those, if you're wondering) - the real deal is MUCH better.

And here's a broad-view of my kitchen wall:

Nestled there, between the two doors, I love that it's just the right size to leave plenty of space for decorating around it!

1 comment:

Ritsumei said...

Fun! Can't wait to see what you do with the empty spaces!