Monday, August 9, 2010

Raven!

So, two weeks ago I got a new nephew... See:

Awww.. he’s a total cutie, yes? (No, I couldn’t possibly be biased…)

Anyway, so his online name is Raven and I thought it’d be funny to give my sister a onesies with a Raven on it (here). And it was such a hit that she asked for some smaller ones, so he could wear them sooner. Who could say no to a cutie like that wearing their very own, personalized onesie sooner? So, of course I said yes. And here they are:

You can’t really see, but in the picture of my nephew above, he’s actually wearing the blue one. He’s already broken them in fully; peed on both in the first wearing. That’s how you know he likes them. What a darling compliment.

5 comments:

Ritsumei said...

The blue one got put on him as soon as it got washed (I think the green is still lost in laundry-land) and actually managed to keep it for a while. It's been soooo hot... they're perfect.

misskate said...

Niiiiiiiiice :)
How are they holding up in the laundry? Also, Monkey's shirt has been around longer.. how's the design wearing?

Dorine said...

They are really precious! Nice job Kate!

JenLCB said...

Adorable and adorable!

misskate said...

Thanks! :)