Though, in observing the evidence of their visit, I suppose there is a slight possibility that we would get people to visit more often if we were less abusive when they came over (i swear HE started it) ..... still, The Nephew doesn't appear to have minded too terribly.Also, while they were here, we were introduced to Trinidad.
Not so much this Trinidad....

But THESE Trinidads...
So, I've been saying for a long time now that I'm "not so much a fan of chocolate". (not that I hate it or anything; it's alright.. but there are lots of other things I would rather eat if given the choice) However.. I'm beginning to think that what I really mean is that I just don't like bad chocolate.
These are good chocolates.
2 comments:
Glad you like them!!
Andy is standing behind me saying, "I just gave a lactose-intolerant woman an addiction to chocolate. I'm so evil."
PS. Nice dishcloth! (You mind sending me a picture? I forgot.)
it IS a nice dishcloth :) Thanks!
I'll be sure to send over a picture.
I don't think I'm quite addicted.. yet. We did make quick work of the first box, but I'm pretty sure the other box is still in the freezer :)
Post a Comment