When I showed the original to my Hubby, he said he saw the frog (imagine the front nostril is another eye) and then had a hard time seeing Sue after that so I tweaked the picture. This picture is after I stretched it a little bit, which made the frog harder to see.
I may have to post the original drawing, just for fun, I think the frog was easier to see there..
6 comments:
Trex. And no matter how hard I try, I can't find the frog...
hehe.. that's the answer I'm hoping for :)
i think i must be brainwashed from living with dino crazy boys, but I can't find the frog either...
Me too. I'm trying hard to see the frog, and maybe I do if it's just the head and front legs.
Excellent :) That's perfect!
When I showed the original to my Hubby, he said he saw the frog (imagine the front nostril is another eye) and then had a hard time seeing Sue after that so I tweaked the picture. This picture is after I stretched it a little bit, which made the frog harder to see.
I may have to post the original drawing, just for fun, I think the frog was easier to see there..
I found the frog, but it's totally a T Rex.
Post a Comment