Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yumm!

In the two-block walk from the El to my house, I pass three Mexican restaurants. Yet, believe it or not, Mexican food isn't something that we frequently have in our house. Still, there's just something about beans and tacos that always hits the spot.


Normally, when I get a taste for Mexican, I statisfy it at lunch (rather than dinner at home). But recently I've been having a hankering for some tasty 7-Layer Dip and that's always best when home-made. Happily, we're going over to a friend's house this weekend for a potluck so I had the perfect cause to make some. Tasty 7-Layer Dip, here we come!

3 comments:

Ritsumei said...

That looks delicious! And, it's a great picture too!

misskate said...

Thanks! I was trying to show off the layers :) It was a great hit tonight, I've only got just a little that I brought back home with me.

Dorine said...

YUMMMMMM!