Sunday, May 21, 2017

Kindness Rocks

The other day I stumbled onto this site: The Kindness Rocks Project. I love this. Seriously. The world needs more kindness and goodness; more love. Sure, that's a little cliché, but this resonates with me especially right now since I look around the world and it seems, in so many ways, that it's a dark and swirling mess. So often I feel like there's next nothing I can do to enact change. But this, this is something I can do, even with all my limitations of time and small sphere of influence, that might brighten my corner of the world just a little bit. Also, I just happened to have a bunch of rocks sitting on top of my fridge that I wasn't using. Win win!

So, I grabbed some old paint and got started:


Next, color. Because, of course color.


Finally, some details.


This project had all the best elements: engaging, pretty quick, and has a feel good finish... I think it's safe to say I'll be doing more of these in the future. (though I'll need to get some more markers, to enlarge my color selection.) Go forth. Be kind!

1 comment:

Anne Chovies said...

Oh! Those turned out so well! I love them!