Saturday, September 20, 2008

Art Project #3




8 comments:

Ritsumei said...

These are AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to see it in person!

Grant said...

Whoa. You made that stuff? Looks neat. And hopefully it didn't occupy your dining room table for, oh, several months. :)

Good work. I hear that kind of crystal and shape funnels energy from the full moon and regulates your chi.

It's pretty. Ashley thinks so too.

Grant said...

Wait, did you actually twist the wire into those swirls? I mean, was this made from scratch?

Oldlady25 said...

Hey!
Those are totally marvelous! I love them! Who did the twists and curve on them though? They are beautiful. How long are the chains for them? Just curious.
Love,
Your youngest Bridesmaid :)

misskate said...

The beads are glass and made by hand by my brother 'cuz he just rocks like that. Then I took the beads and, with some wire, made them into the pendants that they are. Next came the fancy chains (which are about 16".. so the pendant should settle nicely in the hollow of the neck) and VOILA!

Ritsumei said...

Hey - I meant to say that I also love the new look! Nice stuff you found! Where did it come from?

Anonymous said...

Those are so cool! I'm very impressed. I can't wait to see them and you and everyone! YEA FOR WEDDINGS!!!

Cindy said...

I like the turquoise colored necklace, very pretty!