While it might be too hot to do manual labor, I have had windows of coolish weather, here and there, that meant I could do smaller projects. First, I rearranged some of the planter pots, now that the wildflowers inside were growing and getting tall.
Then, I gave my bike plant stand a face-lift. I've had it for several years, and it was looking a little worn. Also, in the old place, the white looked awesome against the wooden fence.
However, in the new place, the fence is white and I knew a pop of color would look so much better. So, I got some happy robin's egg blue spray paint and it was done!
Once it was dry, I put all the decorative pieces in place; the rearranged pots by the bench and the newly colorful bike plant stand. I could see my vision for this space coming to shape.
It's really starting to come together! My happy little sitting spot, a peaceful little bit of nature in my backyard. I'm loving it! Now, we hope that the weather will cool enough so I can put down the rocks and it'll be done!








1 comment:
Sweet! A bike with history. I love it.
Post a Comment